Shipment schedules and specifications
- Shipments are scheduled twice a year – Spring (April) and Fall (October)
- Two weeks prior to the shipment an e-mail notice will prompt members to send in their customized wine order.
- A default shipment chosen by the winery will be shipped to the member if no specific wine requests are made.
Will Call Members
- Members will be notified by email when your allotment is available for pick up in our tasting room.
- Storage of will call allotments are not to exceed more than two shipments at any given time.
- Members accumulating multiple allotments without previous arrangements may have their wines automatically shipped and will be responsible for any/all fees associated with the shipment of their allocation.
- In an effort to maintain our high standards of quality, we do not ship wine during extreme weather conditions. Freezing temperatures and excessive heat will damage wine. If either of these conditions exist, we will hold your wine in our temperature controlled cellar until we are able to ensure that the wine will arrive to you in perfect condition.
- All shipments are shipped via UPS ground unless previously notified.
- Members will receive a notification e-mail two weeks prior to the shipment to update any billing or shipping information.
- Re-shipment of failed deliveries will incur additional shipping charges, regardless of club enrollment level.
- Minimum of two shipments required. Cancellations must be received two weeks prior to shipping date.
If you have questions or concerns about our policies, please use the form below to contact us: